BACKYARD BASH!

Go down

smiles... BACKYARD BASH!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 on Wed May 07, 2008 5:26 pm

BACKYARD BASH!

Thursday, June 7, 2007 — Millsberry citizens are very creative when it comes to decorating their houses. By touring a random sample of homes, you'll see some really innovative design ideas. Ever thought of making stairs out of mounted single wall shelves? How about using an anvil as a coffee table?

With the arrival of summer, citizens are turning their attention to their yards. After all, what better way to kick off summer than with a big party in your backyard? When it comes to yards, citizens use the space in many different ways. Pools, flowerbeds, and lounge chairs come into play.

Now that it's nice out, how about installing that pool you've been dreaming about? Or why not set up a little corner with planters and stepping stones? Spend some time making your yard the place to hang out. Set out some chairs so you and your friends can hang out in the sun every day this summer.

Looking for ideas? There are some amazing new items going on sale today. Ever wanted a treehouse or tiki torches? Head to Peterson's Construction and Hardware Emporium and pick up this must-have stuff. You may need to build a whole new yard to hold everything!

Enjoy decorating, and be sure to visit other people's homes to see what they've done with their outdoor space. Open your home up to visitors so more people can see how creative you are. It's summer—put on your sunscreen and get outside and play! Spruce up your yard space, and invite your friends over for a cool BBQ!

When you u have read the story above, make your own story saying how would you decorate your mills home for the summer.

This time if you would like you can make a summer room then PM me what room your summer room is in.
i would like these on Saturday May , 10th!

Good luck!

Please donate to our millsberry buddies! Millsberryrox4ever and
Millsberryrox_4ever!!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693
Name : Julianna
Millsberry username : bunny_boo27
Fav thing on this site: : My Members!!
Registration date : 2007-11-04

View user profile http://millsberry.goodoles.com

Back to top Go down

smiles... Re: BACKYARD BASH!

Post by sophie~lette on Wed May 07, 2008 5:28 pm

OMG cool!!
sophie~lette
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 336
Name : Anasophie
Millsberry username : zophie_shizpa
Fav thing on this site: : Umm i think that all but most..My friend jules!
Registration date : 2008-03-13

View user profile http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=sophie_lette

Back to top Go down

smiles... Re: BACKYARD BASH!

Post by Admin-Julesmile98 on Sun May 11, 2008 6:04 am

Topic locked.

Please donate to our millsberry buddies! Millsberryrox4ever and
Millsberryrox_4ever!!
Admin-Julesmile98
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 693